By Katy Freer, Nathan Flood, Josh Fallon, Gavin Cromhout, Douglas Mullen, Francine Spiegel, Jim Hannah, James Widegren
Bored along with your relatives snapshots? gruesome associates?
We'll make it easier to harness the ability of Photoshop parts 2 to subtly increase or distort them past all acceptance as you notice healthy!
Packed jam-packed with inventive, enjoyable principles, every one defined with step by step tutorials, and with all of the resource records at the accompanying CD, this publication will express you ways to:
- Produce caricatures by way of distorting faces with the preferred Liquify tool
- Transform usual snapshots into artworks via Warhol, Lichtenstein, and Van Gogh
- Turn your children into clowns, or tigers, or anything they could dream up with electronic face paint
- Eliminate pink eye and attain excellent dermis tone in your daily shots
- Tweak out to freak out! supply your nearest and dearest the plastic surgery you think that they deserve!
- Enter the area of fable with a few luxurious mystical makeovers
Read Online or Download Photoshop Elements 2 Face Makeovers: Digital Makeovers of Friends & Family PDF
Similar adobe photoshop books
In “Photoshop to HTML”, Nettuts+ editor Jeffrey means takes you thru the full means of changing a layout from Photoshop right into a whole HTML/CSS website!
Showcasing the breathtaking paintings of French electronic artists, developing Photomontages with Photoshop: A Designers pc will either encourage and train as you discover the unending photomontage chances with Photoshop. Translated from French into English for the 1st time, this lavish number of groundbreaking electronic creations by means of famous French artists is a visible smorgasbord for electronic imaging execs, image artists, photographers, and a person interested in the production of electronic pictures or animations.
Uninterested in your loved ones snapshots? gruesome acquaintances? we will aid you harness the ability of Photoshop parts 2 to subtly increase or distort them past all attractiveness as you spot healthy! Packed jam-packed with inventive, enjoyable rules, each one defined with step by step tutorials, and with the entire resource documents at the accompanying CD, this e-book will exhibit you ways to:Produce caricatures via distorting faces with the preferred Liquify toolTransform traditional snapshots into artworks through Warhol, Lichtenstein, and Van GoghTurn your children into clowns, or tigers, or the rest they could dream up with electronic face paintEliminate pink eye and attain excellent pores and skin tone in your daily shotsTweak out to freak out!
Additional resources for Photoshop Elements 2 Face Makeovers: Digital Makeovers of Friends & Family
The Hue/Saturation adjustment layer has not in fact addressed this problem- while we have shifted all the colors, we have not introduced any new ones. 9. llt'1neSS: To address this, drop the Opacity of the Solid Color adjustment layer to 80%, which lets in a small percentage of the original color. The end result. therefore (hopefully), has the correct blend between interesting tone and aesthetically pleasing color. without departing too radically from being realistic. So even though we are dealing with a bearded face, we are still able to introduce an interesting flow of light that enhances the image and increases the visual depth.
7. To fix this, once again introduce a hue/saturation adjustment layer. You know the drill by now. 8. All that we need to do is drop the saturation down all the way (-1 00), draining the color out, and no more red eye. Yiew Retouching Photos Enhancing Correcting an image is normally just the first step in working with faces. Often we will want to enhance the photograph to improve the overall impact. It's important for us to consider the way in which the face is lit. Even with good lighting on a face, the overall effect can sometimes come out looking quite flat.
1. Open up david . jpg from the CD-ROM and we'll get started. 51 Chapter 2 2. Start by duplicating the Background layer (cal! it bg dupli cate) and then change the blending mode to Color Burn. What I'm trying to achieve is to bring out the light - to create some contrast in the lighting on the face. I'm then going to subtly blend this over the original face and in this way enhance the lighting. I now want to use this Color Burn layer - I want to use the way it has exaggerated the contrast between light and dark areas.
Photoshop Elements 2 Face Makeovers: Digital Makeovers of Friends & Family by Katy Freer, Nathan Flood, Josh Fallon, Gavin Cromhout, Douglas Mullen, Francine Spiegel, Jim Hannah, James Widegren